Thursday, May 3, 2007

We're Here!

Well, we made it to India! We arrived at about 10:45pm, and just got to the hotel a few minutes ago. The flight was really long, but we all slept through a good portion of it. The Hotel Singh Sons is beautiful, with lots of marble. The staircases are adorned with swan railings. The rooms are comfortable and roomy. We saw a little bit of Delhi by night as we drove to the hotel, and we'll see more in the morning as we drive to the next city. For now, though, it's time for bed.

Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you all made it there safe and sound! I know you will have a great time. I am such an optimist!

("When I look at the world I'm pessimistic, but when I look at people I am optimistic."
~Carl Rogers (1902-1987), American psychologist)

Say "hi" to Melanie.

Look forward to reading the Blog and enjoying your trip vicariously

Chuck and Judy